Monday 28 March 2011

Buttock ache update

So it seems it's gonna take more than 2 days of cycling before my arse stops aching on the morning nursery trip. Granted it was a gorgeous way to start the day!.. fresh air, exercise, George shouting "catch daddy up, catch daddy up" (He's driving a two litre car George, you f$cking catch him!!)
But! I'll stick at it. It has to get easier and it HAS to do me some good. If I don't lose any weight it'll certainly make me feel less guilty for pouring myself 2 wine glasses full of Baileys last night, D'oh!
Actually, the diet starts for real today. I enjoyed my weekend drinks with Hubby and seafood bake yesterday but It'd be a shame to keep up with the exercise and eat crap. So that's it for me until Easter.
Buttocks aside (sounds painful), I do really enjoy the cycle to nursery and back. It wakes me up and does wonders for 'ladies cramps' Ahh it's ok, no blokes are gonna read this. Actually I guess I cheated this morning by riding a bike with it being time of the month. I should have rollerskated with George on my back or done a sky dive into the nursery car park. Oh well ;o)
Have a great day x

1 comment:

  1. Well, good on you for even THINKING about riding a bike when "auntie has come to stay" (as my mum used to coyly put it)!!! xx

    ReplyDelete